The Reception for all the rooms and apartments is located at the B&B Ponte a Nappo in Via Vecchia 66, San Gimignano.
If you can’t find the Via Vecchia then get to the CAR PARK no.2 (PARCHEGGIO N°2) and call us. We will give you directions to reach us.
We advise guests who will be staying in the HISTORICAL CENTRE to check-in at the B&B Ponte a Nappo, after which we will accompany you to your accommodation in the historical centre.
Alternatively, on your arrival in San Gimignano, follow the signs to the Car Park no. 2 (Montemaggio) near Porta San Giovanni, pull over on the street, and call us on one of our telephone numbers. We will arrive as soon as possible to do the check-in.
If you do not have a cell phone you can call from a public telephone.
- The expected time for the hand-over of the keys is between 2:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Prior agreement is necessary for any other time. Check-in after 6:30 p.m. is possible only in case of unforeseen circumstances not attributable to the planning of the trip by the guest (such as flight delays or road accident).
- In the event you arrive after 6:30 p.m. without any communication, we will delete the booking and you will lose the entire amount of the reservation (NO-SHOW).
- We do not deliver the keys during lunch time (12:30 - 2:00 p.m.).
- Let us know your check-in time a few days prior to your arrival.
The time for check-out and return of the keys is fixed for 10:00 a.m.
Return of the keys
- The keys will be returned at 10:00 a.m. at the room or apartment where you stayed, or at the reception desk, which is located at the B&B Ponte a Nappo in Via Vecchia 66.
- If you want to stay longer in the morning to visit San Gimignano, you can leave your luggage with us and pick it up later, we will tell you where to leave it; however, 10:00 a.m. remains the expected time for vacating the room and returning the keys.